Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial Moderator Application tonykuhtreiber.

2 posters

Go down

Trial Moderator Application tonykuhtreiber. Empty Trial Moderator Application tonykuhtreiber.

Post by Blaster724 Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:41 pm

Name on Server: Dim McLim
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95334981
Spoken/Written Languages: English, basic Spanish, and Croatian.
Admin/Mod on other servers (not your own): No, but I hope I will be one on this server.
Age on UR DarkRP Server: 11 hours of play time, but I joined the server 3-2 weeks ago.
What rank are you on UR DarkRP server?: Just a regular user.
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Why should we make you a trial moderator? (be original): Well, I just wanted to help out on this server because I love the community. I know some people, I didn't just join a day ago because I wanted to be admin. Also, if you look at my steam profile, I haven't done anything bad, so I think you can trust me. So, in all, I love the community and I wanted to help. Also, I have read the rules, so I know what is wrong. Also, when I kept getting killed, Sido helped me and my friends find a new home and live, and I just wanted to give back by helping.  Wink I really hope I can help!

Blaster724

Back to top Go down

Trial Moderator Application tonykuhtreiber. Empty Re: Trial Moderator Application tonykuhtreiber.

Post by Kroka Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:11 pm

Denied.
Kroka
Kroka
Admin

https://ur-servers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down