Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeShar Key's Trial Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

LeShar Key's Trial Moderator Application Empty LeShar Key's Trial Moderator Application

Post by LeSharKey Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:56 pm

Name on Server: LeShar Key
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68814080
Spoken/Written Languages: English
Admin/Mod on other servers (not your own): None currently but I owned a top 3 Gmod server in Summer 2011 and have admined a few half like 2 rp servers since.
Age on UR DarkRP Server: 30 minutes
What rank are you on UR DarkRP server? User
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Why should we make you moderator? (be original): Well, a lot of these applications all have a very similar trait: All these people are children. With me, you're clearly going to get a less emotional and personal gain driven staff member. I'm not about kicking people just because they successfully raided my base. I've been there, done that, bought the T-shirt. I've been playing Garry's Mod and DarkRP for a long time, so I have no desire to make the game less pleasurable for others in the interest of my own gain. I'm just here to kick it and make sure people are having a good, memorable time. Yes, I haven't been with the server long, but I really think I've found a good one, out of all these god-damn TDM cars and Star Wars infested playpens.

LeSharKey

Back to top Go down

LeShar Key's Trial Moderator Application Empty Re: LeShar Key's Trial Moderator Application

Post by Kroka Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:20 pm

Postponed.

I highly reccomend you apply again soon - when you have more experience with our server.
Kroka
Kroka
Admin

https://ur-servers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum