Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pepe The Frog Trial Mod Reapplication

2 posters

Go down

Pepe The Frog Trial Mod Reapplication Empty Pepe The Frog Trial Mod Reapplication

Post by Pepe The Frog Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:52 pm

Name on Server: Pepe The Frog
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:53812451
Spoken/Written Languages: English
Admin/Mod on other servers (not your own): Co Owner on two Dark RP Servers, Admin on defcon Medieval RP, Super on GodlyBacon and Ridiculous RP, and moderator on slave RP and several others
Age on UR DarkRP Server: 30 hours now
What rank are you on UR DarkRP server? User
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Why should we make you a trial moderator? (be original): I believe I should be trial moderator because I bring a lot to the table. I'm very experienced in staffing positions more then most, I know majority of admin commands and the rules by heart. I am a serious person and will enforce the rules to my best ability. I am also willing to work with and learn from my fellow staff. I can be and am more then likely to be on at most hours including odd hours for most. I also believe I am a good guy to play with and possibly work with on the server if accepted. I was told to reply due to unfamiliarity and have been on everyday since then pointing out rule breakers to staff to try to make it easier for them and make the rp experience better cause while there are several minges and rule breakers I think it is a great community and that I will be able to contribute to make it even better and cut down on the rulebreakers and minges.

Pepe The Frog

Back to top Go down

Pepe The Frog Trial Mod Reapplication Empty Re: Pepe The Frog Trial Mod Reapplication

Post by Kroka Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:16 pm

Accepted.
Kroka
Kroka
Admin

https://ur-servers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down