Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pepe The Frog Trial Mod Application

3 posters

Go down

Pepe The Frog Trial Mod Application Empty Pepe The Frog Trial Mod Application

Post by Pepe The Frog Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:55 pm

Name on Server: Pepe The Frog
[b]Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53812451
[b]Country: United States
[b]Spoken/Written Languages: English and some French
[b]Admin/Mod on other servers (not your own): Yes, I was admin on defcon medieval rp before the restart and super admin on two popular older dark rp servers called GB Gaming and Ridiculous RP. I have been moderator on countless other servers. I also have co owned two servers.
[b]Age on UR DarkRP Server: Four days
[b]What rank are you on UR DarkRP server? User
[b]Age: 16
[b]Do you have a mic?: Yes
[b]Why should we make you moderator? (be original): I think you should consider me as moderator because I bring a lot of things to the table. I am very experienced with being staff and know all rules and how to enforce them. Not only am I knowledgeable, but I am also willing to learn and get better. I also bring a lot to the rp experience I believe and have been playing on the server a while now and know a lot of the regulars who are usually on the server. Not only that but I can also be on at all odd hours of the day. Finally I just think I'm a all around good guy to play with and can bring a lot to the server and help make it a all around better experience.

Pepe The Frog

Back to top Go down

Pepe The Frog Trial Mod Application Empty Re: Pepe The Frog Trial Mod Application

Post by Kroka Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:20 pm

Postponed.

On grounds of unfamiliarity.

I encourage you to apply again soon; when we have seen more of you.

Note - Fix your formatting.
Kroka
Kroka
Admin

https://ur-servers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pepe The Frog Trial Mod Application Empty Re: Pepe The Frog Trial Mod Application

Post by Pepe The Frog Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:19 pm

Appreciate it!

Pepe The Frog

Back to top Go down

Post by SystemsOverload Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:08 am

was Accepted by Kroka, congrats.

SystemsOverload

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum