Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The History Of Vittorio Antonio "Vito" Scaletta

2 posters

Go down

What Do Ya' Think Of My Story?

The History Of Vittorio Antonio "Vito" Scaletta I_vote_lcap100%The History Of Vittorio Antonio "Vito" Scaletta I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
The History Of Vittorio Antonio "Vito" Scaletta I_vote_lcap0%The History Of Vittorio Antonio "Vito" Scaletta I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The History Of Vittorio Antonio "Vito" Scaletta I_vote_lcap0%The History Of Vittorio Antonio "Vito" Scaletta I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

The History Of Vittorio Antonio "Vito" Scaletta Empty The History Of Vittorio Antonio "Vito" Scaletta

Post by Vito Scaletta Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:43 pm

Hello everybody,
I have decided that the General Discussions tab looked a little bare so I've decided ta' do a brief "About Me" sort of post fa' it. If ya' have any questions feel free ta' ask in the comments. I was born in San Martino, Sicily, Italy in 1925. I was born inta' a poor family as much as I hate ta' admit it. One day, my fatha', Antonio Scaletta, decided ta' take my family ova' ta' America in Empire Bay. Even in Empire Bay my fatha' couldn't keep out of poverty with all of his drinkin'. That's enough about my deadbeat fatha'. I lived in a neighba'hood full of Italians so I had ta' learn some English by goin' ta' school. And that's where I met Joe Barbaro. Joe and I trusted each otha' with our lives. Joe and I were local thieves and one evenin' we were robbin' a local jewelry store in 1943, and that's when I was first arrested. From there I could go ta' jail, or go ta' war, of course I chose war. My first real encounta' with a mafia was back in Sicily when I was in the Army when Don Calo, a Sicilian mob boss saved my life. Unfortunately I was shot in anotha' battle and I was sent home fa' a month. Joe got inta' some funny business when I was away and found a forga' while I was gone who forged my discharge papa's so I didn't have ta' go back. Thankfully I wasn't caught. Lata', I have come ta' find that my dad had loaned money from a loan shark, two fuckin' grand, great work pops. That's when Joe really intra'duced me ta' the real life of crime. Unfortunately I started workin' with Joe fa' a guy named Henry Tomasino who was a Soldata unda' the Clemente family. A prick in their family named Luca Gurino tried ta' charge us five fuckin' grand ta' get inta' the family, when ya' supposed ta' be inducted! I went ta' jail fa' a job that I helped Henry Tomasino with, fuckin' prick. I went ta' prison and that's where I met Leo and my first interaction with a Vinci Family memba', in fact, he was the Consigliere. I was lata' inducted ta' the Falcone family with Joe and we were lata' hired toblow up Don Clemente, it was our pleasure because they tried ta' rip us off. Yada yada yada, more shit happened... One day I was told I had ta' kill Falcone fa' gettin' inta' shady business, known as the drug dealin', and Mista' Vinci didn't like it. Leo, Vinci's Consigliere, found me and told me ta' do it and I did. In the end Joe and I kicked Falcone's ass. As Leo took me ta' Mista' Vinci, they took Joe in the otha' direction, and I'll neva' see him again... That's how I got inta' business with Mista' Vinci.

This Topic Has Been Reviewed And Some Content Has Been Removed To Keep Mista' Scaletta's Identities Safe.
That is my background, what is ya's? Do ya' have otha' names? Do ya' have an actual introduction? Let's make this section expand, have a nice day ladies and gentlemen!
-Vittorio Antonio "Vito" Scaletta
The History Of Vittorio Antonio "Vito" Scaletta Signat13

Last edited by Vito Scaletta on Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed Role-Play Names And Otha' Suggested Names and Added An Actual Story)
Vito Scaletta
Vito Scaletta

Back to top Go down

The History Of Vittorio Antonio "Vito" Scaletta Empty Re: The History Of Vittorio Antonio "Vito" Scaletta

Post by Sacrafice Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:09 pm

#Mafia2
Sacrafice
Sacrafice

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum