Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clombs123 ban appeal

2 posters

Go down

Clombs123 ban appeal Empty Clombs123 ban appeal

Post by clombs123 Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:16 am

Your Roleplay Name: jim belushi
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:48133050
Ban reason: rdm, disrespect
Who banned you?: Shadow0
How long where you banned for?: 5 days
Why you think it was a wrongful ban / why you should be unbanned:
the reason why he banned me was just bs, it doesnt matter if you kill a group of first time players while they are still loading in, its not like they are losing anything. Shadow was just trying to find any reason to ban me because of some problems between me and him. when i first joined today, he followed me into a raid to "assist" but he was just watching me to try to find any insignificant reason to ban or kick me. he even banned me just after i got done building my gay bathhouse, its a damn shame. before this he kicked me multiple times for some multiple reasons like disrespect, offensive textscreen(not really offensive, it was from a joke from last night), and rdm.
Proof of wrongful ban: im not denying much of that stuff, i just believe that i was banned a lot longer than i shouldve, he banned me longer just because he doesnt like me and not because of the severity of my rule breaking.

clombs123

Back to top Go down

Clombs123 ban appeal Empty Re: Clombs123 ban appeal

Post by SystemsOverload Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:05 am

dealt with in steam pms, ban has been owered drasticlly as 5 days is a bit much, will be having a word with shadow since no abuse was done. and i know you'v broken rules before, and you'v admitted the rdm, so still, just dont do it.

SystemsOverload

Back to top Go down