Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UniversePoliti Trial-Mod application

3 posters

Go down

UniversePoliti Trial-Mod application Empty UniversePoliti Trial-Mod application

Post by mikeruby12 Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:33 pm

Name on Server: UniversePoliti
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:151569678
Spoken/Written Languages: English
Admin/Mod on other servers (not your own): None but I have some admin experience
Age on UR DarkRP Server: 13
What rank are you on UR DarkRP server? User
Do you have a mic?: yes
Why should we make you a trial moderator? (be original): I think I should be part of the UR team because I have had some admin and mod experience and I have some good skills. I would take every callout that i could get to. I would not abuse my powers and i would be nice to the kids. I would help stop the RDMer's of the server. As I would explain the rules to the RDMer's and the NLR breaker's. I would be able to play some hours on week days and lots of hours on weekends such as friday and saturday. My christmas break is coming up so I would be able to play lots of hours during that and I would be able to take callouts on the weekdays during my break. I hope this information is useful and I become part of the UR team and bust those RDMer's and help the server out!

mikeruby12

Back to top Go down

UniversePoliti Trial-Mod application Empty Re: UniversePoliti Trial-Mod application

Post by Kroka Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:10 pm

Denied.
Kroka
Kroka
Admin

https://ur-servers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

UniversePoliti Trial-Mod application Empty Re: UniversePoliti Trial-Mod application

Post by mikeruby12 Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:49 pm

I'm gonna stick a hole bag of jelly beans up yo ass. Don't you denie me again or else I wil kik yo ass k.i.k kik yo ass

mikeruby12

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeruby12 Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:26 pm

Kik yo ass

mikeruby12

Back to top Go down

Post by SystemsOverload Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:18 am

nice spelling. even more fail at editing previous post. denied.

SystemsOverload

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down