Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jcy11231's Trial Mod application

2 posters

Go down

jcy11231's Trial Mod application Empty jcy11231's Trial Mod application

Post by jcy11231 Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:43 pm

1. Name on Server: jcy11231
2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81575395
3. Country: United States
4. Spoken/Written Languages: English
5. Admin/Mod on other servers (not your own): Yes I'm Admin and Moderator on seperate servers
6. Age on UR DarkRP Server: 3 hrs but I will be playing a lot more now and you can trust me when I say that.
7. What rank are you on UR DarkRP server? User
8. Age: 14
9. Do you have a mic?: Yes
10. Why should we make you moderator? (be original): I have been staff on multiple servers and not just in Garry's Mod but also Minecraft.  I have taken my staff jobs on servers very responsibly and I love helping people on servers when they need help.  I love to help people when they need help because it makes them happy and that makes me happy when everybody else on the server is happy.  The biggest reason I believe I should be apart of the staff group on this server is because I'm very responsible when it comes to jobs on servers.  I am also very respectful of everybody that I play with on this on this server and many others.  There are problems with stuff like RDM, RDA, and forgetting to Advert when Raping or mugging someone, and I believe I can help with that.  I also think this server could use more staff.

Last edited by jcy11231 on Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:01 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Change of time)

jcy11231

Back to top Go down

jcy11231's Trial Mod application Empty Re: jcy11231's Trial Mod application

Post by Kroka Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:16 pm

Denied.
Kroka
Kroka
Admin

https://ur-servers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down