Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C3ReAl slaYeR's T-Mod Application

2 posters

Go down

C3ReAl slaYeR's T-Mod Application Empty C3ReAl slaYeR's T-Mod Application

Post by pwnman13 Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:28 pm

Name on Server: C3ReAl slaYeR
[b]Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61327982
[b]Country: Virginia
[b]Spoken/Written Languages: English
[b]Admin/Mod on other servers (not your own): Yes, I have been these staff. T-Mod, Mod, Admin, Head Admin. All of this has been on a server TurtleRP this server has been shutdown sadly.
[b]Age on UR DarkRP Server: Im guessing that means time so 4hr 20 min
[b]What rank are you on UR DarkRP server? User/Guest
[b]Age: 12 and im about to turn 13!
[b]Do you have a mic?: Yes
[b]Why should we make you moderator? (be original): I think you should make me mod because I can work VERY LONG hours. I can also do VERY well under pressure. I can take on a full server with just me on the server. Another thing is I have a lot of experience in adminsrtating and handling with various things and I can handle things very quickly to get to another person in need of help. I can also watch other people without them noticing so if I get a call about so called "RDM" I could watch the guy without him noticing me and if he rdm's I would take him to sit and deal with him. That was my application and I hope you enjoyed reading it Smile.

pwnman13

Back to top Go down

C3ReAl slaYeR's T-Mod Application Empty Re: C3ReAl slaYeR's T-Mod Application

Post by SystemsOverload Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:41 am

Denied.

iv not seen you often on the server, but this can be changed by kroka if he sees you more.

SystemsOverload

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum