Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Like Turtlz Application

2 posters

Go down

I Like Turtlz Application Empty I Like Turtlz Application

Post by Kendrick Lamar Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:16 pm

Name on Server: I Like Turtlz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65813980
Spoken/written Languages: English, some Spanish.
Admin/mod on other server: Ajax DarkRp and one that went down.
Age on UR DarkRP Server: 1 day and 38 minutes.  
What rank are you on UR DarkRP server?:
User Age: 14 Do you have a mic?: Yes
Do you have a mic?: Yes                                                                                                                                                           Why should we make you moderator?: You should make me Trial moderator because i have been on the server and know all the rules. I also noticed that late at nights, like yesterday, there was so much rdming and the admins did nothing. I want to keep this server fun and to stop all rule breaking. Rule breakers ruin everyone's fun.This server is hands down one of the best i have seen, especially comparing to servers that have been around for a month,or longer.

Thanks for reading this and have a wonderful day  Very Happy - I Like Turtlz

Last edited by I like turtlz on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:25 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed format)

Kendrick Lamar

Back to top Go down

I Like Turtlz Application Empty Re: I Like Turtlz Application

Post by SystemsOverload Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:39 am

Postponed.

iv seen you on personally a few times, and am paying attention, but i'd like to see more before i can vouch for you, however kroka may change this decision ased on what he sees.

Accepted.

you did good.

SystemsOverload

Back to top Go down