Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow's Application

2 posters

Go down

Shadow's Application Empty Shadow's Application

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:16 pm

[b]Name on Server: Shadow
[b]Steam ID:
[b]Country: 'Murica
[b]Spoken/Written Languages: English(Some Spanish and some German)
[b]Admin/Mod on other servers (not your own): SuperAdmin on IG; Mod on SketchyRP, lot more
[b]Age on UR DarkRP Server: Almost 2 hours
[b]What rank are you on UR DarkRP server? User
[b]Age: 14
[b]Do you have a mic?: Yes
[b]Why should we make you moderator? (be original):  I think I should be staff because I know what the past holds, but nobody knows what the future holds. I can commit to full time hours and dedication to the server. I have months of experience on gmod and a community where I am respected. I am suitable because I prefer me being on the staff team rather than an actual player. I know of my sins but my sins shall not repent upon the future of this application. I am suitable because my journey and my past did nothing but tempt myself into writing this very application. I am suitable because I am friends with nearly everyone on the server and they don't see me as a normal player but they see me as a friend. I can tell they know what's right. I normally quit staff teams because of the hostility, but as I play I see that there's none of that and wish to help people to the farthest extent possible. I can't do that as a player as all I can do is give out period less links and only try to direct them into the right position or try to give my best-detailed step - by - step process. If I have atleast a wider command range to enforce the rules and such I can easily help with a lot of things on the staff team. Also, in addition, I got to know people more while I was just a normal player. Like stated above I can bring a steadier and more peaceful server. I can bring a better community and more activity on the forums. Also I can bring a more responsive staff team by replying to players as soon as they request staff and i'll be patient and respective. Also, I can bring new ideas from myself and ideas I think are worthy of implementing from players instead of ignoring them and just bypassing them. I can basically bring everything a staff member needs to do.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Shadow's Application Empty Re: Shadow's Application

Post by Kroka Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:37 pm

Postponed.

On grounds of unfamiliarity; I have yet to see you (or don't recall seeing you) on the server.

I encourage you to apply again soon.

Note - Fix your formatting.
Kroka
Kroka
Admin

https://ur-servers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shadow's Application Empty Re: Shadow's Application

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:40 pm

I go by Don Corleone on the server

Shadow

Back to top Go down