Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for the server

3 posters

Go down

Suggestions for the server Empty Suggestions for the server

Post by Cyber99 Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:37 pm

Although black market dealer may not be able to, i think the black market dealer should be able to sell more than just  ammo and a few non leathal wepons.

I also had a thought about more jobs more options for the users to choose from.

You could add a drug mod, like weed to plant and once its done you get money out of it, or being about to sell drugs could make the game a little more intresting and plssably fun. ( hehe think about it, your high as f*** and you go raid) lol!
The hud (or hub) is good but i think it could use a change. Yes it has it upsides but it also has its down sides. Like when i go to scroll when i press tab i cant so anyone i wanna add i have to search them up by searching possably thousands of names to find theres

thanks for reading
   -Cyber

Cyber99

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the server Empty Re: Suggestions for the server

Post by SystemsOverload Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:08 am

we're sorting the f4 menu and others such as the HuD bug, and we're always brining more content out, albeit slow, its because we're weeding out the bugs on the dev server. Smile

SystemsOverload

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the server Empty Dear Mista' Cyber99,

Post by Vito Scaletta Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:51 pm

Dear Mista' Cyber99,
I believe ya' have some great ideas as ta' what should be added, and just recently they changed the F4 menu and the Tab menu! The Black Market Deala' can now deal health and arma' charga's as well! Great things have happened since ya' recommendation! If ya' haven't seen them I strongly recommend ya' gettin' on and checkin' them out!
-Vittorio Antonio "Vito" Scaletta

Suggestions for the server Signat13
Vito Scaletta
Vito Scaletta

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the server Empty Re: Suggestions for the server

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down