Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain Ballarms (Or Comedian) application

2 posters

Go down

Captain Ballarms (Or Comedian) application Empty Captain Ballarms (Or Comedian) application

Post by Captain Ballarms Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:31 pm

Captain Ballarms (Or Comedian)
Canada
English (US)
None, however I do have a lot of experience as an admin on unturned, minecraft, and gmod servers. (Under a different account)
(Eh, I don't know, but it has to be at least 12 hours.)
My rank is nothing, like, whatever the lowest is.
Yes.
I believe you should make me trial mod because I'm hard working, I have exp. on other servers and games (See above), and i feel like this would be a good learning experience if, say I don't make it through the trail, I would have learned alot from it, and this would help me in the future (If that's how trail mod works)

Sidenote: I do not check my email often so if you are going to notify me through there, that would be allright, but it would be better to notify me through steam.

Last edited by Captain Ballarms on Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Capital letters, spelling.)

Captain Ballarms

Back to top Go down

Captain Ballarms (Or Comedian) application Empty Re: Captain Ballarms (Or Comedian) application

Post by SystemsOverload Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:14 am

Denied.

failed to follow the format, apply again after some time has passed.

SystemsOverload

Back to top Go down