Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strike Objection Template and Example

Go down

Strike Objection Template and Example Empty Strike Objection Template and Example

Post by Kroka Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:22 pm

Make sure the name of the thread includes your in-game name and the time of the strike.

To appeal the strike, copy and paste the below code into the post and fill in the correct areas:

Code:
[b]Your Roleplay Name:[/b]
[b]Your Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Strike reason:[/b]
[b]Who striked you?:[/b]
[b]Why you think it was a wrongful strike and why should it be removed:[/b]
[b]Proof of wrongful strike:[/b]

What is my SteamID?
Your steamID is the ID that specifies your account. This is not your nickname or steam name of "1337-Snipa-2000!" - But this is an ID like: STEAM_0:1:528176

Click HERE to go to a website that will let you find your own steam ID, place a link to your profile and click the magnifying glass button.

Once you've posted your appeal, a Forum Admin will check it out for you. You should get a response within 12-14 hours depending on the time you've posted.

If you do not get answered within 24 hours and notice that other ban/strike appeals have been answered, bump up the thread.

After bumping the thread, and still no response, PM a Forum Admin or Management on the forums.

PLEASE DO NOT EDIT YOUR FORUM AFTER POSTING. POST A REPLY WITH YOUR FIX.

Example:

Your Roleplay Name: Sido Olavich
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30648247
Strike reason: Mass RDM as civi and Noclip abuse. Lol.
Who striked you?: Myself.
Why you think it was a wrongful strike and why should it be removed: Because the mass rdm was an "accident" with an rpg and im allowed to noclip whenever I want? Lol.
Proof of wrongful strike: None. Lol.

If you have ANY proof at all, to support that you we're wrongfully striked, then post it.
It will increase you chance of being unbanned and the strike revoked, but, this is NOT needed, as it also depends on the proof on the report.
Kroka
Kroka
Admin

https://ur-servers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down