Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eben's Trial Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

Eben's Trial Moderator Application Empty Eben's Trial Moderator Application

Post by Eben Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:01 am

Name on Server: Eben (My real name, its pronounced Eh-Bin)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59631556

Spoken/Written Languages: English

Admin/Mod on other servers (not your own):   I do not have any current staff ranks on another server.

Age on UR DarkRP Server:  10 hours in one sitting, and I plan to only increase that time working on the community.

What rank are you on UR DarkRP server?  User, but I do plan to at least donate up VIP+ in the coming future.

Age: To most surprise, I am only 15 years of age, but my maturity level far succeeds that, and I act mature when needed, but I prefer to make people laugh and enjoy life.

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do own a microphone.

Why should we make you a trial moderator? (be original):
From a first standpoint, I like to point out the amount of experience and hours I uphold on Garry's Mod.  I currently have 4661 Hours, and I gained that in just under 3 years, with monthly breaks in between.  In the time period, my knowledge has grown outstandingly on Garry's Mod.  I understand how to run a community, has I spent most of time doing.  I understand how to do admin sits, as I train people how to perform a sit correctly.  I have been staff on multiple servers, ranging from Moderator to the rank of Owner. I believe that in order for a community to function at it's highest standards, everyone must play a part in making it work.  I work with cooperation, and having to work with other staff members to work on helping the server. I love to be creative, and reach out to those in the community for ideas.  I take all accounts of action from multiple stand points, and use un-bias judgement to end the situation in a fair and justifiable manner.  I am all for making friendly encounters, and always being there to help others in need outside of the community.  I understand to the fair point that this is just a game, and don't take my personal rage out on others, as they are here for the entertainment values.  I look into furthering the production of entertainment's quality by being active, and engaging into the community, and not being secluded to those I prefer. Another important factor is giving chances to those who deserver it.  I don't do unfair or cruel punishment to those who don't deserve it.  I am all for everyone seeking the right amount of compensation from losses in an situation.  For those who are interested as in what time I can be available on the server is from 4:00 PM (MST) to 12-1:AM (MST) On Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays ,  5:00 PM  to 12:1 AM on Tuesday's and Thursday's.  On Friday's through Saturdays, its's 8:00AM-2:00AM, and on Sunday is 12:PM to 1:AM.  Thank you, and I hope to see you all in the future of Underground Resistance.

Viva la Résistance
Eben
Eben

Back to top Go down

Eben's Trial Moderator Application Empty Re: Eben's Trial Moderator Application

Post by Kroka Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:09 pm

Accepted.
Kroka
Kroka
Admin

https://ur-servers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down